Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Break From the Madness

To give you all a break from my constant NaNoWriMo posts, I will post a picture of some amigurumi I made and entered into a local fair. I wonder how many of you know I crochet? Well, the answer is, yes I do. I normally like to do it while watching Netflix; it makes me feel less guilty about watching three episodes of Once Upon A Time in a day.

Yes, I made these! The Tenth Doctor came from a pattern online, which I then modified in order to make Donna Noble: The Runaway Bride edition.
They didn't take me too long, however, freehanding Donna's dress proved to be a bit of a challenge. The hair is yarn I unraveled, which also took a bit of my time.
As you can see, it got a blue ribbon, which makes me very happy. Last year I did two Jawas and a Bantha from Star Wars, and it got second.

What is next?
One hint.


Do any of you knit or crochet?



No comments:

Post a Comment